AMDWOW PRIVATE SERVER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would be nice to get some info.

3 posters

Go down

Would be nice to get some info. Empty Would be nice to get some info.

Post  Pepsi Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:47 pm

I wanted to know if amd has improved or gotten even worse since i left so can one of the oldies who's still active give me an update on what's changed on amd. i mean changes as in are there still kids running around with gm powers and weapons from daddy's visa.

Pepsi

Back to top Go down

Would be nice to get some info. Empty Re: Would be nice to get some info.

Post  yanneyname Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:30 pm

The server has DROPED by alot , its nothing like it used to be Admins are busy/don't give a shit... and most of the population has decreased due to the recent admin. I used to have faith in him..now fuck it this ,server is done. Nothing to do they don't take the great suggestions players give them. I was one of the most active players ever about 13 hours a day every day then i relized what the fuck is the point then i came to me THERE IS NONE.
yanneyname
yanneyname

Back to top Go down

Post  Ngamerdk Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:34 pm

No need to curse. Admin comes on few times a week. Restarts the server probably and then leaves. Like i dont get it. Does Blake even own AMD anymore? Or its under new OwnerShip? God Knows! They need to work on the server then, they can ripp people off. For example 1 destroyer $230. ITS A GAME. WTF.
Ngamerdk
Ngamerdk

Back to top Go down

Post  Pepsi Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:36 pm

yanneyname wrote:Admins are busy/don't give a shit... and most of the population has decreased due to the recent admin. Nothing to do they don't take the great suggestions players give them. I was one of the most active players ever about 13 hours a day every day then i relized what the fuck is the point then i came to me THERE IS NONE.

That's exactly how i remember it,although i thought it had improved...Anyone remember when they made Hypno-wow? I think that was awesome and someone should do that kinda thing again.

O and I'm pretty sure she still does,nothing has changed for 2 years...I don't understand people who still donate here.

Pepsi

Back to top Go down

Post  yanneyname Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:21 am

Zou bought the server apparently... who ever he/she is.
yanneyname
yanneyname

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum