AMDWOW PRIVATE SERVER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW SPECIAL EVENT

+6
Dralnor
bantiza
Delenin
tatinja
Zitram
Unknowns
10 posters

Go down

NEW SPECIAL EVENT  Empty NEW SPECIAL EVENT

Post  Unknowns Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:32 pm

New Event : Take An beautful Photo AND WIN PRIZE

1-You must understand Tatinja and Bandofdeath

2-You must post with the translate on their to our English

Prize: We only have only one prize for the winner

Prize: 5000 sbs

The winner will see his prize in his mail box in the game

GOOD LUCK ALL Smile

Unknowns

Back to top Go down

NEW SPECIAL EVENT  Empty Re: NEW SPECIAL EVENT

Post  Zitram Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:08 pm

Pic of me pci her liek pls et
NEW SPECIAL EVENT  Qq2pBqu
Zitram
Zitram

Back to top Go down

NEW SPECIAL EVENT  Empty Reaperzz Cheer now

Post  tatinja Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:25 pm

XD XD Cheers reaperzz and and the other ialready left the server from like 3 week iwon't come back again cuz iget banned XD XD Very Happy congratulations reaperzz u got point
tatinja
tatinja

Back to top Go down

NEW SPECIAL EVENT  Empty who are u uknown

Post  tatinja Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:26 pm

But frist who are u unknowns ?
tatinja
tatinja

Back to top Go down

Post  Delenin Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:16 pm

Who banned you
Delenin
Delenin

Back to top Go down

NEW SPECIAL EVENT  Empty Really dont know any thing

Post  tatinja Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:54 pm

idont know but new massage appear for banning account name : Your Account is temporaily Suspended

And all iknow from player that who banned me is Brandon
tatinja
tatinja

Back to top Go down

Post  bantiza Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:57 pm

Well Ialso Kinda Of Banned Idk resaon,who,when it happen but the thinge iheard from horde side players they said that Niclion got gm back and he is who banned me iam not sure if it right or worng and even don't want to acuseing Nicilion but idon't know who banned me

oh also tat Temporaily Suspended is the same massage that appearing to me also
bantiza
bantiza

Back to top Go down

Post  Dralnor Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:30 pm

band and tat, u got banned for banning active players for no reason

ps: band is tats brother and tat said 1 of her brothers died blablabla
band threaten to ban a acc if he didnt get the pass to runstars acc and the list goes on...
Dralnor
Dralnor

Back to top Go down

NEW SPECIAL EVENT  Empty xd

Post  tatinja Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:15 pm

well dranlor idont care any more and fuck bandofdeath who get me in problems didn't u dranlor cant realized my brother name not ahmed my brother name is abel rahman with char name angqy then idc who is fuck band he just friend as any friend like north warrs ken only speak with them in wow no any more things we do ihope u realized the fucking player there is lifetakerz
tatinja
tatinja

Back to top Go down

Post  Delenin Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:31 pm

Bitches better get me unbanned. Got no servers left to troll.

On the other hand, Tat learn some elementary English please. That post above hurt my brain.
Delenin
Delenin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eenaap Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:01 pm

Delenin wrote:

On the other hand, Tat learn some elementary English please. That post above hurt my brain.

Glad, i'm not the only one Very Happy
Eenaap
Eenaap

Back to top Go down

Post  bantiza Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:29 pm

Well Iam tired Guys But i will be different i will not like the other gms who when they left they insulting everyone iwill just leave quite i know now iam no longer loved in amdwow but iam not going to explain but the only thing true is that iam not tati's brother and no any realtion between me and she

thanks tat for insulting iam not going to replay you or any one even he insulting me

thanks for amdwow players gms admins everyone from nonevib to vib becaues irealy got fun with you guys i realy enjoyed and i was helping but i think no one understand my way so i was every time missunderstood

thanks for Changeme : 1-you gived me a lot of advices better in my life or the rest of my life i don't know how much i will live

Thanks for Reaperzz : 1- When you Was Gm You Support me in different situation and you also help me a lot

Thanks for Warrs : 1- He is The one Who Believe me and the guy who spend his money on me 100x Thanks for you warrs

Thanks For Megapapal : 1- Mega Was one of my best Friend Who Support Me in my Situation to be gm

Thanks For Northlight : 1- You was one of my best friend and one of the People Who Help the server much as he could

Thanks For Madless : 1- One of the support to me in my life with his Calls

Thanks For **{Theboggieman}** : The one who Care with me and know the Truth of me and my life and one who Was Care to make me Gm

Thanks For ***[OoRedBulloO]*** : The One Who Believed me and know every Thing about me and one who Trust me and made me gm

Thanks For [Sweor] [ Kanezz] : One Who Was Really is life my brother that imissed him [as he know ihave no family]

Thanks For Tatinja : For everything she do it for me with out asking me for any thinge and also thanks for insulting me as ithnke ibecome the most hated one

Thanks For Dralnor : Iam realy liked you as one of my best freind dralnor Imissed the day that iplayed them with you side by side in cb

Thanks For Tharin , Dirtbox , Sungo, Wyk ..... Etc

Thanks For every one who ienjoyed with them very much thanks for amdwow the best server iplay on it and the best players iplay with them

Thanks For Blake, hasbro Our owners That made thoes great server Beside they didin't give care for server the few days ago but also thanks for them

Now The Spiceal Thanks For The one who ireally become to loved him as my real borther in my real life [Feraruu, Lifetakerzz, also Seaches]

Now For every one that is my apologized

Iam sorry for every one who imade him angry or sad some day ihope you forgive me guys and remember me with best wishes

Good Bye Best Freinds Amd players and admins and owners

Yours color=darkblue]Bandofdeath ]ahmed Black angel]]
bantiza
bantiza

Back to top Go down

Post  Dralnor Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:55 pm

bantiza wrote:Well Iam tired Guys But i will be different i will not like the other gms who when they left they insulting everyone iwill just leave quite i know now iam no longer loved in amdwow but iam not going to explain but the only thing true is that iam not tati's brother and no any realtion between me and she

thanks tat for insulting iam not going to replay you or any one even he insulting me

thanks for amdwow players gms admins everyone from nonevib to vib becaues irealy got fun with you guys i realy enjoyed and i was helping but i think no one understand my way so i was every time missunderstood

thanks for Changeme : 1-you gived me a lot of advices better in my life or the rest of my life i don't know how much i will live

Thanks for Reaperzz : 1- When you Was Gm You Support me in different situation and you also help me a lot

Thanks for Warrs : 1- He is The one Who Believe me and the guy who spend his money on me 100x Thanks for you warrs

Thanks For Megapapal : 1- Mega Was one of my best Friend Who Support Me in my Situation to be gm

Thanks For Northlight : 1- You was one of my best friend and one of the People Who Help the server much as he could

Thanks For **{Theboggieman}** : The one who Care with me and know the Truth of me and my life and one who Was Care to make me Gm

Thanks For ***[OoRedBulloO]*** : The One Who Believed me and know every Thing about me and one who Trust me and made me gm

Thanks For [Sweor] [ Kanezz] : One Who Was Really is life my brother that imissed him [as he know ihave no family]

Thanks For Tatinja : For everything she do it for me with out asking me for any thinge and also thanks for insulting me as ithnke ibecome the most hated one

Thanks For Dralnor : Iam realy liked you as one of my best freind dralnor Imissed the day that iplayed them with you side by side in cb

Thanks For every one who ienjoyed with them very much thanks for amdwow the best server iplay on it and the best players iplay with them

Thanks For Blake, hasbro Our owners That made thoes great server Beside they didin't give care for server the few days ago but also thanks for them

Now The Spiceal Thanks For The one who ireally become to loved him as my real borther in my real life [Feraruu, Lifetakerzz, also Seaches]

Iam sorry for every one who imade him angry or sad some day ihope you forgive me guys and remember me with best wishes

[img]NEW SPECIAL EVENT  Jesus-11[/img]
Dralnor
Dralnor

Back to top Go down

NEW SPECIAL EVENT  Empty Shit

Post  blackboxmaster Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:53 am

bantiza wrote:Well Iam tired Guys But i will be different i will not like the other gms who when they left they insulting everyone iwill just leave quite i know now iam no longer loved in amdwow but iam not going to explain but the only thing true is that iam not tati's brother and no any realtion between me and she

Well mate , you forgot me or you hate make ...
blackboxmaster
blackboxmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  bantiza Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:02 pm

Idon't Forget any one and idon't hate any one and I also never hate Reaprezz as some player replay it ilove all amds players so ijust hope from every one not be angry from me as ididn't noticed his name but ilove all amds players
bantiza
bantiza

Back to top Go down

Post  ReaperzZ Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:27 pm

Why is everyone talking about me?

Damn could it be that i've been resurrected from the hell?!?! Basketball
ReaperzZ
ReaperzZ

Back to top Go down

Post  ThePro Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:00 pm

blackboxmaster wrote:

Well mate , you forgot me or you hate make ...

Mega says : Nice Band ^^

ThePro

Back to top Go down

Post  ThePro Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:01 pm

Mega/Tony says : Nice Band ^^

ThePro

Back to top Go down

Post  bantiza Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:49 pm

Thanks for mega very much Very Happy

and Reaprzz I Noticed you name with good thinge ijust forget what you do for me but you still one of the best player ilove and played with them in amd
bantiza
bantiza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down