AMDWOW PRIVATE SERVER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Been away now i cant get onto account !

4 posters

Go down

Been away now i cant get onto account !  Empty Been away now i cant get onto account !

Post  Ching Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:48 am

toon name. Ching

Server Four 5000% attributes

Horde

Couldnt tell you the length of the ban as i have tried to log on numerous of times and not been able to

couldnt tell you who banned me i have never broken a rule that could get me banned !

I have also spent hard earned cash on vip for 2 other characters and i really want some answers If you could email me i will happily give you account info and anything else you need !

Ching

Back to top Go down

Been away now i cant get onto account !  Empty Re: Been away now i cant get onto account !

Post  ThePro Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:08 pm

You shouldn't give your acc info to anyone. AmdWoW is dead.

ThePro

Back to top Go down

Been away now i cant get onto account !  Empty Re: Been away now i cant get onto account !

Post  Ching Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:34 pm

I never gave my account info to anybody at all thats my point

Ching

Back to top Go down

Post  ThePro Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:46 pm

Ching wrote: If you could email me i will happily give you account info and anything else you need !

^^

ThePro

Back to top Go down

Post  Ching Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:14 pm

i would give it to an admin if it meant i would get my gear and my characters back dude if you cant help me do one stop trolling on everyones fucking posts retard

Ching

Back to top Go down

Post  Eenaap Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:12 pm

tROLOLO
Eenaap
Eenaap

Back to top Go down

Post  ThePro Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:33 am

Ching wrote:i would give it to an admin if it meant i would get my gear and my characters back dude if you cant help me do one stop trolling on everyones fucking posts retard

Just a simple question. Are you playing on Eternal-WoW? What is your char name?

ThePro

Back to top Go down

Post  Eenaap Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:30 pm

Ching wrote:i would give it to an admin if it meant i would get my gear and my characters back dude if you cant help me do one stop trolling on everyones fucking posts retard

Yes you would, but you don't and can't since there is no admin.
Eenaap
Eenaap

Back to top Go down

Post  cycon Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:33 pm

Redbull is still admin, Soh shut up about no admin

cycon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eenaap Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:27 am

I know he is still Admin, but do you see him? is he helping? N....O....NO.

SO QUIT THE FUCKING WHINING
Eenaap
Eenaap

Back to top Go down

Post  cycon Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:13 pm

Eenaap wrote:I know he is still Admin, but do you see him? is he helping? N....O....NO.

SO QUIT THE FUCKING WHINING

Actally i see him sometimes, and yes he helped me more then once.

cycon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eenaap Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:51 pm

Sometimes? like what, 5 min in two months?

And so? He helped me a few times aswell when i was playing.

Also, don't you think you already would be playing if there actually was an Admin??? Bull is nothing more then a dip-shit that doesn't help at all but only filling the guild banks, and then logging off.
Eenaap
Eenaap

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum