AMDWOW PRIVATE SERVER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm kind of insulted.

+3
ThePro
tatinja
Ichaos754
7 posters

Go down

I'm kind of insulted. Empty I'm kind of insulted.

Post  Ichaos754 Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:54 pm

Bro. I'm doing the best I can to be a helpful member of the community. And keep people in check. I don't know what all you expect out of me. All I can do is announce, kick, and ban. I'm here to monitor people and keep them in check. I personally am unable to glorify the server in any manner you wish. Sorry, in best regards, Kapoopadruid.

Ichaos754

Back to top Go down

I'm kind of insulted. Empty what u mean

Post  tatinja Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:17 pm

what u mean? we all respect u and u work hard so why we willnot respect u?
tatinja
tatinja

Back to top Go down

I'm kind of insulted. Empty Re: I'm kind of insulted.

Post  ThePro Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:19 pm

I think everyone respect you...

ThePro

Back to top Go down

I'm kind of insulted. Empty We all DO Respect you.

Post  Zakal Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:24 pm

Kapoopa You have everyones respect in your hands. You are the only GM That haven't been annoying to me and actually has talked to me.
You can speak proper English, which is rare on this server. We need GMs who can speak proper English, I think admins should make more Staffs like you.

Without you I wouldn't be here, I'm annoyed with almost every GM in-game, but now there is YOU, you make me want to stay in this server.

We don't except you to do everything, WE know you are doing the best you can.

Best regards,
-Zakal/Tytzy

Zakal

Back to top Go down

Post  Delenin Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:30 pm

Tytzy with all due respect, please shut your trap.

And If you're caught Talent stacking again, guess what will happen.
Delenin
Delenin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zakal Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:15 pm

Delenin wrote:Tytzy with all due respect, please shut your trap.

And If you're caught Talent stacking again, guess what will happen.

Can I ask.. What did I say wrong?
and you are not supposed to talk to anyone like that.

Btw, I do not talent stack anymore. I made a new account 'Zakal' so I would get a new start, but it's not easy if you remind me of that all the time.
All I'm asking is another chance, chance to proofe i'm not that Stupid.

But now back to what I was talking about....
I WAS POLITE TO HIM AND YOU STARTED OFFENDING ME.
Why?

(I'm sorry if you think I'm stupid, I'm not. I'm going to proofe that to you someday, but you need to start being more polite and what you said earlier was useless Harrow.)
Harrow I'm talking about: "And If you're caught Talent stacking again, guess what will happen."
Everything I'm asking from YOU is.. DO NOT TALK TO ANYONE LIKE THAT.
You are not better than me and I'm not better than you.

EDIT: If this is what I said wrong: "You are the only GM That haven't been annoying to me"
I Said, TO ME. I don't know are you other GMs nice to other people, it was just my opinion, you are not supposed to get angry about that.

BTW: You went off-topic. This is NOT topic about me talent stacking, this is a topic about kapoopa and he being insulted, I was nice for him and you started going off-topic about me talent stacking. You should know this better.

Thank you,
Zakal

Zakal

Back to top Go down

Post  Delenin Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:54 pm

It's not enough that we have to deal with catching and banning low-life hackers, now we have bug abusers to watch out for. Sure! I'd love to sit at Cb with my Combat Log on for an hour, watching for anyone that has the guts to fuck with us.

You are the only GM That haven't been annoying to me"
That's most likely because he didn't know you're a stacker.

I'm annoyed with almost every GM in-game
Stupidity knows no bounds, and us GM's are annoyed with buggers like you.

And I treat hackers/stackers the same way I treat dog shit. If you wont respect the rules and us, we wont respect you.

I went off topic because watching that post of you trying to sound like a saint pissed me off.

Delenin
Delenin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zakal Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:10 pm

Delenin wrote:It's not enough that we have to deal with catching and banning low-life hackers, now we have bug abusers to watch out for. Sure! I'd love to sit at Cb with my Combat Log on for an hour, watching for anyone that has the guts to fuck with us.

You are the only GM That haven't been annoying to me"
That's most likely because he didn't know you're a stacker.

I'm annoyed with almost every GM in-game
Stupidity knows no bounds, and us GM's are annoyed with buggers like you.

And I treat hackers/stackers the same way I treat dog shit. If you wont respect the rules and us, we wont respect you.

I went off topic because watching that post of you trying to sound like a saint pissed me off.

Being nice is not the same as being saint.

I'm sorry for what I did. I guess saing sorry won't help me if you treat me like "dog shit" but atleast I said it and I can only hope you will forgive me someday.

I like kapoopadruid and it shouldn't be a problem to you, I don't know does he like me, but I don't care. I STILL THINK HE IS NICE, btw, you were annoying before I even knew about talent stacking.

And since you are GM you should know not to go off-topic, why not PM me if you got so much problems of me bug abusing.
why are you so harsh to me? there are 100 other talents stackers who has like 2million talent stacks, last time I used talent stack when my account was locked for a day. after that I haven't been talent stacking and seen lots of other talent stackers, but.
BECAUSE OF YOU, I'm "scared" to post on forums about other talent stackers BECAUSE I know I'm going to get flamed by you and other GM's

EDIT: Stop acting like you are so much better than me, you talk like you would be a GOD.
2nd EDIT: Why are you cursing so much? You are a GM and you are not supposed to curse so much.

Thank you and sorry,
-Zakal

Zakal

Back to top Go down

Post  Delenin Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:22 pm

This topic is about how a few of the GM staff are limited in power, which is why hackers and stackers just make it a pain in the ass. Pointing out that you are one of them is not off topic.

How am I acting like God. -_- Please enlighten me.

Afraid to post it? Sure but Talent stacking wasn't so scary was it. And you deserve to be flamed.

You're telling me what GM's aren't supposed to do? You couldn't even follow the player rules. Me cursing only shows how annoying you pricks are.
Delenin
Delenin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zakal Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:50 pm

Delenin wrote:This topic is about how a few of the GM staff are limited in power, which is why hackers and stackers just make it a pain in the ass. Pointing out that you are one of them is not off topic.

Afraid to post it? Sure but Talent stacking wasn't so scary was it. And you deserve to be flamed.

You're telling me what GM's aren't supposed to do? You couldn't even follow the player rules. Me cursing only shows how annoying you pricks are.

Cursing only shows how Idiots we are (not only you)
I'm going to stop our chat to this point and say I'm sorry.

as I said before, I'm going to say I'm sorry and hope you will forgive me someday.

I'm sorry for talent stacking and being an idiot who tries to tell a GM what to do.
I'm sorry for not following the rules
I'm sorry for making these posts
I'm sorry for trying to be nice and somehow acting like a saint..
I'm sorry for saying you act like god.
I'm sorry I even registered on forums.
I'm sorry you can't forgive me

That was all I have to say.

Best regards one of your idiot players,
Zakal.

Zakal

Back to top Go down

Post  ReaperzZ Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:42 am

Zakal wrote:
Delenin wrote:This topic is about how a few of the GM staff are limited in power, which is why hackers and stackers just make it a pain in the ass. Pointing out that you are one of them is not off topic.

Cursing only shows how Idiots we are (not only you)
I'm going to stop our chat to this point and say I'm sorry.

as I said before, I'm going to say I'm sorry and hope you will forgive me someday.

I'm sorry for talent stacking and being an idiot who tries to tell a GM what to do.
I'm sorry for not following the rules
I'm sorry for making these posts
I'm sorry for trying to be nice and somehow acting like a saint..
I'm sorry for saying you act like god.
I'm sorry I even registered on forums.
I'm sorry you can't forgive me

That was all I have to say.

Best regards one of your idiot players,
Zakal.

Cunt
ReaperzZ
ReaperzZ

Back to top Go down

I'm kind of insulted. Empty Wise word

Post  DonovanDante Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:22 pm

ReaperzZ wrote:

Cunt

AMD wow in a nutshell
DonovanDante
DonovanDante

Back to top Go down

Post  Ichaos754 Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:57 am

Seriously guys, we need to sustain a level of maturity in our staff. Staff positions shouldn't be set in stone. Disrespect towards players should get your job taken..

Ichaos754

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum