AMDWOW PRIVATE SERVER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remove Magic Rise Shirt ?

+5
Viperino
Delenin
tatinja
Icburntnoobs
MegaAmdWoW
9 posters

Go down

Remove the Magic Rise Shirt or not ?

Remove Magic Rise Shirt ? Vote_lcap29%Remove Magic Rise Shirt ? Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]
Remove Magic Rise Shirt ? Vote_lcap57%Remove Magic Rise Shirt ? Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 8 ]
Remove Magic Rise Shirt ? Vote_lcap14%Remove Magic Rise Shirt ? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 14

Remove Magic Rise Shirt ? Empty Remove Magic Rise Shirt ?

Post  MegaAmdWoW Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:20 am

Hello Everyone Smile

I heard by IcBurntNoobs , OoRedBulloO will remove the Magic Rise Shirt for Druid/Dk/Mage

I don't want the Magic Rise Shirt removed, I know we are OP with that... But that why i love AmdWoW.

Just vote if you want the Magic Rise Shirt removed or not.

GM Mega afro

Last edited by MegaAmdWoW on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
MegaAmdWoW
MegaAmdWoW

http://amdwow.com/

Back to top Go down

Remove Magic Rise Shirt ? Empty Reply duh

Post  Icburntnoobs Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:37 am

My Sources best not be lieing >_> kiro i do want your response for this so its clear a someone nick named Palapallets ingame said you QQ'ed about a vip5 mage critting 8m on you and he says there was 6 other people who saw you say it apparently one of the has a SS? im not sure if they do if u want i can try to get it from them but if its true please just dont remove the shirts more people will leave bro and give the shammys the shirt lots of people donated for them but now they only do 40k -100k dmg. I hope you get this and or see this vote and message thanks bro <3

Icburntnoobs

Back to top Go down

Remove Magic Rise Shirt ? Empty if that right then iwill not buy vip druid

Post  tatinja Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:49 am

if that right then iwill not buy vip druid and iwill try to contact redbull
tatinja
tatinja

Back to top Go down

Remove Magic Rise Shirt ? Empty Re: Remove Magic Rise Shirt ?

Post  Delenin Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:19 am

NERF them, not delete. I'm tired of VIP 1 druids 2 shotting my Rogue.
Delenin
Delenin

Back to top Go down

Remove Magic Rise Shirt ? Empty Dont delete

Post  Viperino Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:24 am

- If magic rise shirt will be delete all my work and my dudu will be DOWN = 500k warth 1m stafire monkin= 1m warth 2 m starfire So NO DONT DELETE
Viperino
Viperino

Back to top Go down

Post  AngeLxXx Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:29 am

If OoRedBulloO remove the magic rise shirt this server will really be a dead server because it's funny with this shirt make the caster more OP Very Happy

AngeLxXx

Back to top Go down

Post  Icburntnoobs Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:40 pm

you should be voting for the shamans you arses D: not to get rid of it
and plus shamans arent op with shirt unless they're vip4+ so thats good

Icburntnoobs

Back to top Go down

Remove Magic Rise Shirt ? Empty Remove Magic Rise Shirt ?

Post  Fald Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:13 am

I say leave the shirt, but allow DK's to run Spell Pen, and remove the stupid Armor Pen cap.
If not then trash the damn thing.

Fald

Back to top Go down

Post  yanneyname Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:59 am

Flad, Dk's with spell pen is not fun AT ALL . This should't need to be addressed. Pvp with spell pen dk's is bs. And the shirt should not be removed it should be nerfed, or spell casters would be useless.
yanneyname
yanneyname

Back to top Go down

Remove Magic Rise Shirt ? Empty Suggestion but that requires Dev

Post  ReaperzZ Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:58 am

Remove the magic shirt and add 2x Dudu shirt´s. One for Feral (since its underpowered and rly need a boost so a vip 12 geared feral druid without destroy should do 5 combo bite for 1m-1.5m. Add a Caster/healing shirt so peoples have to make a choice to go for feral or healing. Not both! Then Shammy. Same thing for Enchancement and Caster/healing. Then we should remove the OP talents from DK and nerf bosses´s hp so every class got a chance to kill boss but for lots fun, it shall requires like 5 peoples to kill it or it will kill you guys. (By the way, if u dies you should respawn directly from ur dead body IN the raid not outside). And make new and REAL instances such as Full BT raid, naxx, you can even use old raids from vanilla wow such as Zul farrak etc.

Now about stats/health on classes.
MAX geared easter such as Easter lvl 2 Should hit and have HP
Warrior: 4m hp since they are tankers and hit normal dmg
Death Knights:3m-4m Depends which presence and type of DK you are focusing on
Paladins: 3-4m hp but nerf a lil on SoC so it may crit max 700k-800k.
Rogues: 2.5m hp Since they can stun lots and dpsing so fast so they can get low hp (It´s like in retail, rogue = Low hp as hell)
Hunters: 3m hp and theirs dmg is pretty okay for me
Druid: Feral druid in Bear form 4m(Since they are formed as warriors) and hit same as warrior dps, Cat form 2.5m - 3m hp(They are also formed as a rogue but they dont got same stuns and dps spells) and Boomkin 2.5m: but make sure that they can crit at least 800k starfire and 500k wraths. Tree healing form 3m hp and make them healing for 1m so they can heal enough to save their´s non vip friends , even vip friends.
Shamans: Enchancement 3.5m hp and hit around 500k-700k since their´s auto is fast as hell. My self i could get my shammy´s attack speed for 0.40. So yea make Gold Fists for them if u want to Op their´s dps. Ele shammy should have 3m hp and hit as a druid and dont forget, their´s lightning shield MUST at least hit back around 200k-300k. Healing 2.5m hp and heal 1m.
Warlocks: 2.5m hp and burst max as possible 1m as destro. Affi lock should be avaible to put 300k-400k dots and make sure that haunt is working to heal ur self and op the spell Life drain so they can use it also to save their´s asses. Demonology should hit also as Metamorph around max 1m.
Priest: 3m hp as Holy or Disc and heal 1m. Shadow priest 3m hp and do 300k-400k dots as warlocks, and op the spell Power Word shield so they can absorb like 1m dmg before fading.

Long one lmao anyways lets contiune on VIPs, since i will use Vip 12 stats now since it´s my fav gear. and Normal Wep.
Warriors: 10m hp and normal dmg
Death Knight: 6-7m hp depends what type of dk ur goin for (since they can heal theirselfes with Mark of Blood, if u devs can fix it correctly.)
Hunters: 6m hp and Hit as they do now.
Rogues: 5m hp and hit what they should do.
Warlocks: 5.5m hp and hit at least max burst 2m. and affi dots 700k-800k.
Priests: 6m hp and Heal for 2m-2.5m. Shadow Priest same dps as Affi lock.
Paladins 8m hp and nerf a lil with SoC so they can hit max like 1.5m or they will be OP compared with casters.
Shamans: 7m hp as Enchancement and hit fast 1m dps. Ele shammy 6m hp and hit 2m-2.5m since theirs cast is long on spells. Resto 6m hp and heal 2m-3m (Long cast heals).
Druid: Feral Bear 9m-10m hp and hit as a warrior. Feral cat 6-7m hp and hit with bite maxly 1.5m. Healing form: 6m hp and heal 1.5m with Touch but OP their´s HoTs because they was made to outheal peoples with HoTs as healers! Boomkin: 6m hp and hit 2m starfire and 1m wraths.

Oh right, make more different Vip gears for different type of talents of classes. Or put all stats as we have already.
ReaperzZ
ReaperzZ

Back to top Go down

Post  yanneyname Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:41 am

What is the point of all this, Redbull cant do anything, The problem is not he doesn't want to it is that he cant. After all he is an admin with NO db so there is not much he can do, His hands are tied. He refused to tell me why he does not have db but me being me i believe him and hope he tells the truth. Put ur self in his shoes if you can not do anything out side the game ur basically a gm, Wouldn't you too give up? Some people might say no, But this man is busy clearly he used to be motivated to play but we dragged him down. I can talk about the stuff i know for hours from Gm Secrets to Destroy Bosses ( dont ask ) But the thing is we need to show the admin we care about the server and he should not give up! Who is with me !!!!!

I will repost this on a separate post. Please Pm me at Yanneyname@gmail.com if you need anything from me.
yanneyname
yanneyname

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum