AMDWOW PRIVATE SERVER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

relaze stacking talents and he got banned in case by me see the screen shots

+6
Dralnor
Delenin
yanneyname
Eenaap
killerz511
tatinja
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

relaze stacking talents and he got banned in case by me see the screen shots  Empty relaze stacking talents and he got banned in case by me see the screen shots

Post  tatinja Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:21 am

relaze stacking talents and he got banned in case by me see the screen shots

ok those is 2 screen shots of him the he use stacking talents

relaze stacking talents and he got banned in case by me see the screen shots  Wowscr10

relaze stacking talents and he got banned in case by me see the screen shots  Wowscr11

see now and ihope all gm and admin told me what now
tatinja
tatinja

Back to top Go down

relaze stacking talents and he got banned in case by me see the screen shots  Empty I AGREE

Post  killerz511 Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:35 am

I AGREE BUT THATS FROM LIKE 1 MONTH AGO AND U BANNED WITH A NON REAON WARN AND NON REASON BAN I DID GET MY WARN FIRST TIME!

killerz511

Back to top Go down

relaze stacking talents and he got banned in case by me see the screen shots  Empty if u see isay to u in game

Post  tatinja Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:02 pm

isay to u in game rules is rules and u stacking dmg u hit me 1400K per 1 hit how complain it to me if u have good proof

and ithink ss not lie
tatinja
tatinja

Back to top Go down

relaze stacking talents and he got banned in case by me see the screen shots  Empty Re: relaze stacking talents and he got banned in case by me see the screen shots

Post  Eenaap Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:54 pm

Though it's not a lie.
This is very old and he should not be banned for such redicilous things.
Also even though it is against the rules, a gm main job before banning is giving warnings.
Eenaap
Eenaap

Back to top Go down

relaze stacking talents and he got banned in case by me see the screen shots  Empty Re: relaze stacking talents and he got banned in case by me see the screen shots

Post  yanneyname Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:30 pm

Ummmm... If i'm correct stacking is a kick.
And after months once the screenshot was taken you should just warn them.
A ban is unnecessary.
I don't want to make u feel bad about a mistake, trust me i have been there.
So just do your job and make amdwow fun. Very Happy
yanneyname
yanneyname

Back to top Go down

relaze stacking talents and he got banned in case by me see the screen shots  Empty Yanney and ennap for u if uread the rules

Post  tatinja Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:40 pm

Yanney and ennap for u if uread the rules u will understand because stacking talents not kick is ban in time and and no thing called 1kick for stacking talents ok its ban in case or ithink u gonna make ur rules with ur sleves guys its not 1kick or 2 kick its ban in the case and thanks for replay ennap and yanney
tatinja
tatinja

Back to top Go down

Post  Delenin Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:37 pm

Talent Stack is a straight up Ban. If you scrubs can't read/follow the rules, then shit will happen.

'Talent stack=Bug abuse' Am I the only one that thought it was fool-proof?
Delenin
Delenin

Back to top Go down

Post  yanneyname Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:43 am

Why all the attitude. If u cant be nice don't say anything i don't wanna start anything but no reason to be dick.
You can say what you need to with out being rude.

And Tatinja i cant understand what you wrote.
yanneyname
yanneyname

Back to top Go down

Post  Dralnor Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:22 am

''And Tatinja i cant understand what you wrote.''

idd yanney....
Dralnor
Dralnor

Back to top Go down

relaze stacking talents and he got banned in case by me see the screen shots  Empty isay its ban then ban

Post  tatinja Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:20 am

if u dont know iforget to say yasterday that he hit me while we was in cb with 1400K(14M) per hit tell me how will will happen and remeper he dont have angel or ares or destroy etc.etc..
tatinja
tatinja

Back to top Go down

relaze stacking talents and he got banned in case by me see the screen shots  Empty that which lead him to ban

Post  tatinja Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:21 am

that why iget the ss and ban him if u dont understand iban him because isee he hit me 1400 K per hit yasterday in cb then ido it because he still using stack talents

tatinja
tatinja

Back to top Go down

relaze stacking talents and he got banned in case by me see the screen shots  Empty guys what are u talking about!!!!

Post  bantiza Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:23 am

he does stacking so he must banned and know he should get kick first but now it's back for gm to bann him or kick and it gm job so we shouldn't blame tatinja she is gm and she see that realze must get banned
bantiza
bantiza

Back to top Go down

relaze stacking talents and he got banned in case by me see the screen shots  Empty OKAY GUYS

Post  killerz511 Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:31 pm

OKAY GUYS NOW I GONNA SAY 3 THINGS: THE RULE AND THE TRUTH
1. A player must not abuse a bug. If a player encounters a bug,they should rather report it than abusing it.This can lead to a permenant ban.
IT SAYS "LEAD" THAT MEANS THAT U GONNA GIVE WARNINGS IF U HAVE PLAYED AMD WOW A PLAYER THAT HAVE STACKED GET 3 WARNS WHEN THAY SATCK NOT AFTER A FREAKIN MONTH!
2. I HAVE NEVER AND NEVER GONNA STACK IN PVP AND I ONLY CRIT 4 M NOT 14 LOL I HAVE NEVER ONE HITTED JUST ASK SUNGO AND REDBULL THAT 4 M FOR A VIP 3-4 dK CRIT 4m

U GUYS GOTTa KNOW REaL RULES IF U PLAY AS GM LOL I dID GET A NON REASON WARNING IN CB AFTER A MONTH SAY : RELAZE STOP STACK
I GET IN AGAIN AND CRIT THE SAME AFTER 10 SECS I CANT STACK IN 10 SECS LOOOOOOOL

3. THIS SCREENSHOTS SHOW I STACK 3 TIMES SO I COULDNT CRIT 14 M JUST CHECK BY URSELF

killerz511

Back to top Go down

Post  Eenaap Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:09 pm

Correction, he did stack.
Such old pics and get banned for it is unnatural, because it's old, even though it is against the rules and yes i red it.

Just unban him and give him a final warning before banning, so he knows to not do it again.

-Eenaap.
Eenaap
Eenaap

Back to top Go down

relaze stacking talents and he got banned in case by me see the screen shots  Empty Tip to tatinja

Post  Class101 Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:33 pm

1400k is 1.4m just a fair tip 14m is 14000k and i know this because of runescape ECO and merching but yeah so he was technicly hitting the normal amount of damage on you Smile. and all the other post's above me are in some way correct old pictures does not mean he has always done it so i see this as a warning not a ban...

Re edit: here is the math to.. 1400x1000=1400000 14000x1000=14000000 7 digits in the number on the positive side of the decimal is 1m so 1400k is utterly wrong he would have to be hitting in the 8 digit numbers to get near 14m.... so i think you read his damage wrong.

Class101

Back to top Go down

relaze stacking talents and he got banned in case by me see the screen shots  Empty maybe iread wrong but tell me

Post  tatinja Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:55 pm

maybe iread wrong but tell me but tell me how idied with 4 hit from him and he had no angel and destroy althought me hit him 6 hit to let him died tell me how or u only wannna heim unbanned with no reson tell me how ? if u have answer just tell me frist before u post replay and ididn't read it wrong iknow what is stacking talents ok
tatinja
tatinja

Back to top Go down

Post  LeagueDK Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:19 pm

Sorry because i enter in this discussion but where is the proof for stacking talents?The proof is the bandofdeath write that he have stacking talents?We need the damage proof not a simple write

LeagueDK

Back to top Go down

relaze stacking talents and he got banned in case by me see the screen shots  Empty that not the proof watch relaze he reset his talents more time

Post  tatinja Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:45 pm

that not the proof watch relaze he reset his talents more time

the proof is relaze reset his talents more time and reset the talents more it lead to make ur dmg higer like u got ares for example

and proof not is bandofdeath see frist the reset talents
tatinja
tatinja

Back to top Go down

Post  LeagueDK Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:14 pm

so the yellow text when say you don't have gold coins and appear a name of ppl he say that the guy reset his talents?

LeagueDK

Back to top Go down

relaze stacking talents and he got banned in case by me see the screen shots  Empty ya yellow text mean reset talents

Post  tatinja Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:57 pm

ya the yellow text mean reset talents ihope u understand me and thanks for u replay
tatinja
tatinja

Back to top Go down

Post  yanneyname Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:33 am

LeagueDK the yellow text says that but it means he reset his talents, it does that on any vip when you reset your talents.
You should know you are a vip...
yanneyname
yanneyname

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:07 pm

unbanned. Last warning.

Admin
Admin

https://amdwow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

relaze stacking talents and he got banned in case by me see the screen shots  Empty ok admin

Post  tatinja Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:09 pm

ok admin but if isee him again stacking talents iban him tell me answer ?
tatinja
tatinja

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:15 pm

If he stack again, informed me. i will ban the account

Admin
Admin

https://amdwow.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

relaze stacking talents and he got banned in case by me see the screen shots  Empty ok admin

Post  tatinja Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:00 pm

ok Admin if isee him stack again iwll informed u
tatinja
tatinja

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next