AMDWOW PRIVATE SERVER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

time for leave tatinja for ever cya all iwill not forget all

+4
MegaAmdWoW
bantiza
yanneyname
tatinja
8 posters

Go down

time for leave tatinja for ever cya all iwill not forget all Empty time for leave tatinja for ever cya all iwill not forget all

Post  tatinja Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:58 pm

ok its time to say to all goodbye for ever iwill not stay here untill yanneynamedk dont wanna me and he say about me abuisng my power and he gonna report me and he need me fried for reall iwill never forget any one of ur s guys ireally love u guys but as isay before to sungo if u wanna fired me ucould say to redbull so yanney dont wanna me gm and wanna get me fierd so its ok he could do it really thanks mate about all thing u do it for me and dont forget iwho recomend u to redbull to be gm ithink u for get ok spicaly bye for

1-sungo
2-bandofdeath
3-megadk
4-wyk
5-yanneynamedk
6-nagmerdk
7-madless
8-changeme
9-abertitinn
10-feraruu
11-angelgirl
12-feuu
13-OoRedBulloO
14-warrsrouge
15-kenion
16-ezzack
17-eliaxhunter

ok ihave alot of name but for really im sad so idont forget and for really the finnaly post will see it in froum from me bye for ever all now no more tatinja that all hate her and spicaly thanks for yanney who don't want me as gm and all gms just tell me if iwas good gm or not cya not forget u guys ilove u alot and for really will not play worldofwarcaft again Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
tatinja
tatinja

Back to top Go down

time for leave tatinja for ever cya all iwill not forget all Empty Re: time for leave tatinja for ever cya all iwill not forget all

Post  yanneyname Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:03 am

Tats wtf i didnt say anything why are you saying all this. I just told you to check the forum because i wanted you to see the proof we had. If i was ignoring you,how could i have talked. please dont say i said all that stuff.

Last edited by yanneyname on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
yanneyname
yanneyname

Back to top Go down

time for leave tatinja for ever cya all iwill not forget all Empty tatinja plz don't try to calm down plz back again we can't stay with out you

Post  bantiza Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:03 am

tatinja plz don't try to calm down plz back again we can't stay with out you
bantiza
bantiza

Back to top Go down

time for leave tatinja for ever cya all iwill not forget all Empty Re: time for leave tatinja for ever cya all iwill not forget all

Post  MegaAmdWoW Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:04 am

Tatinja banned his own IP...

GM Mega afro
MegaAmdWoW
MegaAmdWoW

http://amdwow.com/

Back to top Go down

time for leave tatinja for ever cya all iwill not forget all Empty yanne why u don't send she the proof or post it now before she leave

Post  bantiza Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:04 am

yanne why u don't send she the proof or post it now before she leave
bantiza
bantiza

Back to top Go down

Post  Dralnor Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:10 am

bantiza wrote:yanne why u don't send she the proof or post it now before she leave

too late brah
Dralnor
Dralnor

Back to top Go down

Post  Delenin Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:11 am

So much drama ...
Delenin
Delenin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dralnor Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:12 am

Delenin wrote:So much drama ...

InfuckingDeed damn hilarious thats what it is Razz
Dralnor
Dralnor

Back to top Go down

Post  Kenion Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:42 pm

I made the list! wooohooo!
Kenion
Kenion

Back to top Go down

Post  Ngamerdk Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:48 pm

Kids need to grow up nowadayss. cheers Shocked
Ngamerdk
Ngamerdk

Back to top Go down

time for leave tatinja for ever cya all iwill not forget all Empty hahahaha XD

Post  tatinja Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:56 pm

hahaha iagree with u nagmerdk Very Happy Smile Laughing
tatinja
tatinja

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down